Saturday 10 January 2009

1st Lesson..

was great.. It was a very different experience and was just all out a great workout in my opinion. It's a great way to relieve stress too, since you're kicking and punching sandbags. The pain I have today is bearable after my Muay Thai last night.


-My new pair of Boxing Gloves-

Another great thing about the class is there's a roomful of topless, nicely toned male bodies also training with you. Haha.. Not that I was really looking, but their legs look so good... I want legs like that too..

But back to the training, I will definitely continue with this form of exercise. I wanna tone my legs and body, lose some weight and feel more healthy. Also, I'm there to relieve stress, considering how pent up I am because of work, school and random incidents.

I can feel a change in everything around me. It's kinda scary in a way, cause it gives me a sense of deja vu all over again. I'm trying hard not to let it bother me, but it still does. Maybe I'm thinking too much and I should just let it progress along and see how it ends up..

Thats about it I guess, have a great weekend everyone~!

2 comments:

  1. That looks physically challenging rather than relieving stress Ivy haha. Bravo for taking on the challenge though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cherry..

    It's really good though..

    And not to mention fun...

    ReplyDelete