Monday 5 January 2009

Craving...

I'm actually weirdly, craving for meat.. Both red and white meat..

Hahaha... I actually want to cook something this weekend.. But I dun think I have the time..

Will be going to the first ever Singapore tattoo Show this weekend, hopefully coming back home with a new piece of art on my virgin skin.. =P I've already contacted the tattoo-ist I wanted, just waiting for him to reply to me now. I'm kinda nervous because I'm a little afraid of the pain and feeling extremely excited that I am finally going to do it. Although I do have a back up plan if it doesn't go through.

Also, these 2 weeks of holiday mood is fast fading especially since I finally registered in my brain that I have an assignment due on the 13th Jan.. Rawr~!

Oh well, busy 1st week of the year, which is always a good thing in my book..

Happy new year everyone, may you all have a great year ahead~!

No comments:

Post a Comment