Monday 26 January 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai~!

It's the first day.. Pretty much the same as always, wake up, greet the elders in Malaysia through the phone, get breakfast ready, then visiting and eating loads..

Same old same old.. CNY no longer excites me as much as I was younger. Doesn't help that I've been thinking alot more..

Was actually thinking of hopping down to Australia in March for a short holiday and to see someone, but I think it's not a very good idea. Someone said something which I thought made really good sense: Dun make anyone a priority unless it's serious.

Right now, we're just friends.

And friends dun do and say stuffs that are too personal. So I guess I should restrain myself a little on that aspect. Much as I hate it, we both made a decision. So we're sticking to it and be normal friends..

I'm such a complicated person. Trying not to think so much about it now... I'm supposed to be rushing assignments actually... Have 4 assignments due this Wednesday. And I think I'm gonna go out and party the weekend away I guess.. That's what single people do, right?

Anyways...

Hope everyone have a good Ox year, and get loads of red packets.. =) Wishing all a prosperous year.

No comments:

Post a Comment