Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year~!

Hope everyone had an awesome time resting, catching up with friends/family and celebrating/indulging in good food, drinks and company.

Usually people make New Year's resolutions for a new year. Things they want to do, and accomplish so they can look forward to a whole year. For me, all I really want is to finish up my studies, get my license, save money, lose weight and to be able to spend time with my loved ones.

Looking back on 2008, it was an up and down ride. I had the most memorable year, both with good and bad experiences. I also learned a lot of new things about people, myself and to loosen up and just have fun while I still can.

So, what has 2008 taught you? Do you have any New Year's resolution like I do?

Wishing all a great year ahead and Happy New Year~!

No comments:

Post a Comment