Sunday 15 August 2010

Blind

It's so true that Love makes people blind.

It's quite hard when you read about people going through breakups or finding out what they had was all a lie. It's hard because I've gone through it all, and I can still remember the feeling of being so low, and feeling like you are gonna just die of heartbreak. Good thing to know that I have a good support base who helped me through it all. Starting from learning how to pick myself up and regaining control of my life. That effort totally made it worthwhile, especially when I finally got my revenge back. Haha, that will be a story for another time.

Was reading Mooiness' post and I agree with him. Sometimes, it's better to have not loved because then when it's all over, the fall will not be as bad. But then, if you have not taken the leap and loved someone else back, would you have missed out on anything?

Falling in love and entrusting your heart and soul to someone else takes courage. I will do it all over again if I ever had a chance to go back, because I think of it as a learning experience and I would have done a few things differently.

Been listening to Jason Derulo's album and this song is stuck in my head. Which is why I did a post surrounding this song. Hope you like it.

Blind - Jason Derulo

-----

On another note, since I've been bitten by the baking bug, I might do more baking this coming week. Will post pictures of finished products if I remember..

Have a good week everyone. I'm gonna go to bed now, feeling super tired and sore because Clumsy Me had a great fall again this afternoon. Gonna have a huge ass bruise on the arm!

Incidentally, it's the hungry ghost festival this month too... Be wery wery careful ok, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment