Monday 16 August 2010

Nothing really...

Just thought I'd do some blogging..

I was gonna make use of the overripe bananas I had to bake some banana muffins tonight.

Little did I know, after preparing the ingredients needed for the muffins, that my main ingredient would be so super ripe that the insides are black and soggy while they are still in the skins itself. What the hell is that...

Oh well, better luck with the next batch of overripe bananas...

-----

Also, I saw pictures of an ex. And he looks.... Hmmm.... What's the word... I dunno.. Mixed feelings seeing his pictures, considering I have nothing left of him at all.. Either all thrown away, or sent back to him.

Anyways, the only feeling I have is the happiness I got from the sweet revenge I got from him. All not my doing btw, but brought on by his own silly self and karma.

=)

Life is good. Haha.. Have a good week people!

4 comments: