Wednesday 25 August 2010

Elated!!!

So.... Remember the side project I've been hinting about? I didn't really wanted to tell anyone cause I didn't wanna be super disappointed when I do not get into it. I just got a reply back and....

I am going back to school!

I've enrolled in the Diploma in Pastry and Bakery Arts! So happy!

I will start classes next year, and I can't can't wait!

The School I've enrolled in is pretty reputable in Singapore, with their graduates working in hotel kitchens all over Singapore. And Singapore do have great hotels..

So anyways, it's a good thing the course will be heavily subsidised by the Government, or I would have to shell out 23k for a 17 months course. Not sure how much subsidy though, but more than half, that I am sure of.

After almost a month of waiting, I can relax and wait for school to start now. =)

Finally I can pursue my dreams! Hopefully eventually, I can open my own cafe! Heehee.. But first, I need to get that Diploma!

Hope you guys have a great remaining week. I know mine just became better.. =P

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Ivy! :) So happy for you!! :D

    Can't wait until I get to try all your pastries!

    ReplyDelete