Tuesday 10 August 2010

Starcraft!

No, I did not buy it. I went to a lan shop and played it. It was fun, but I totally suck at it.. My hands move too slowly, and while everyone has started their attacks and finishing the game, I'm still happily building my base away in my little heaven. Haha..

But seriously, the graphics are so cool and nice. Nice game, but too expensive to buy it and play at home. Also, I refuse to be addicted to another game. Haha..

-----

Been busy past 2 weeks, baking chicken pies! I finally bought a pastry cutter and having fun making homemade pies from scratch. So far, my pies has been successful. Next up, making puff pastry!

My days have been pretty busy past few weeks. I've been making progress on a little assignment I've been doing. Hope everything goes well, and I can finally complete the little assignment.

-----

Also, I need to start losing weight too. I have gained 5 kilos in 1 year. I constantly feel fat, and all my clothes are starting to not fit. Sigh. I just went for a slow jog, and I feel like a jellyfish now.

Oh well, PERSEVERE~!

That's all from me I guess. Have a happy week!

P.S. I realize how fun Starcraft can be, but guys... Update your blogs please.. =P
That is all.. Haha..

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Ivy. Nobody notices 5kgs! :)

    Come and play starcraft with me! I'm slow in clicking too. HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. I'm quite tempted, but if I get it, I'll need a completely new PC cause I am currently using a laptop now. =)

    But I am thinking of getting it for someone as a gift.. We shall see how it goes..

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you get it, let me know. ^^

    ReplyDelete