Sunday 22 June 2008

Cheating~!

Someone mentioned I was cheating by posting youtube links... So I decided to just do a proper blog post.

Went out last night with my gf and got pretty wasted. Sad thing was I became the type of drunk girls I hate. Went emo and all.. Sigh, at least it's out of my system. Maybe it's cause I was trying too hard, to move on and get over him. Hence the breakdown last night.

It gets pretty tiring sometimes though, because you have to be brave and put on a front so that people don't worry too much about you. It gets worst sometimes when you're alone. But it has been getting better.. The lonely times are more bearable and I think less of him now.

Good thing about this turn of events is I've realised how many good friends I have. And how I've neglected them because of the relationship. Trying really hard to make it up to them now by being there as much as I can, and not someone who comes and goes. So far it's working pretty well for me, my friends being really supportive.

I'm finding myself back again, because someone told me I wasn't fun anymore, not the same Ivy he used to know. What he doesn't know was that Ivy was there all along, just totally suppressed because he didn't like the real Ivy. I think it's just an excuse, but it hurts nonetheless. Strange how words can hurt more then actions.

Anyways, have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah words always hurt the most.

    Once you let everything out of your system, you will be fine. Cry and yell all you want. Just keep in mind that you're not alone. You have supportive friends to get you through this. Me included :).

    ReplyDelete