Monday 30 June 2008

Last day of June..

Today is the last day of June, which also marks half the year which has gone by so quickly.

So, I'm hereby gonna make a resolutions list for the last 6 months left of this year to fulfill some of the things I've always wanted to get done. Note that I've never made up any resolutions list because of the procrastinate-y and lazy-arse nature that I have.

1. Get my driving licence by the end of this year, so I can drive my Papa's new car~! *will load up a new picture when I get one from him*
2. Study hard and be one of the top 3 students in my foundation class.
3. Reconnect with old friends and make lots of new ones.
4. Learn a new skill. (Thinking of either a new language, or playing the guitar.)
5. Finding who I am and what my limits are!

=)

-----

Anyways, I've been out almost every day last week. Tiring but fun and guess what.. I'm sick!! I have a really painful sore throat now. Must be all the food I've been chomping down non-stop, that and the lack of sleep I've been having. Can you imagine coming home at 5am in the morning, going to bed at 6.30 am then waking up again at 9.30am to go out again? Or coming home at 4am in the morning, going to bed at 4.30am then waking up at 7.30am for work again?

Haha.. Kinda hectic but well, I wanna have some fun before I start school because once I start classes, I'm gonna be buried in my books. Haha.. So much to learn and so little time. I have to re-acquaint myself with Chemistry and Physics. Also have to make new friends with Biology. Gosh! So much to do~!

Frankly, it's a bit daunting and I haven't even gotten my timetable yet. Also need to re-arrangement my work schedule so I can make it for classes, meet the work quota of 10 shifts per week and set some time for revision/projects/assignments. Oh well.. I can't wait till my life makes such a huge change!

Wish me luck and I hope you guys will support me! =) Have an awesome week everyone and take care of your health! Not be like me. =P Ciao~!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap that is tiring Ivy. I stayed up till 6am clubbing but I didn't have to do anything the next day but that was exhausting already LOL.

    All the best in your studies! :D

    ReplyDelete