Monday 9 June 2008

It's 3.12 am...

And guess wat.. I'm gonna take one step at a time..

Already prepared myself and I've lived without him for most of our relationship. I think I'm not gonna miss him too much. Because of him, I've lost my identity. Not totally his fault but god am I stupid to actually let that happen.

I have a plan in life now, whether or not he's in it. I'm not gonna be that pathetic girl that clings on to a dead relationship.

Because of all the things I know, I think I've been mind-fucked enough as it is. It's good that I found out about everything, because it helped me realise there's no point trying to make things work when he's giving up.

Since he's no longer interested, why stay...? I've shed my last tear for this relationship already..

I'm gonna embark on the rest of my journey.. with or without him...

And that is my final answer..

No comments:

Post a Comment