Sunday 15 June 2008

Rawr~!

I'm feeling soooooooo broke right now.. Simply having fun with my life and picking up the pieces which have been lost or gone during this long period of absence, as a friend would say.

Anyways, haven't really been doing much, just catching up with friends and did some shopping. And I realised that retail therapy is AWESOME! I've never had so much fun shopping and spending money. My body was kinda just running on 2 hours of sleep because I stayed out late the previous night and had work in the morning. Was totally tired and even fell asleep while waiting for Debs, but I managed to stay out until 8 in the evening.

-----

A hectic week ahead for me. Signed up for Exotic Dance on Thursday and I am so excited! Also scheduling gym time, because I like how you feel after, especially when you exercise all those muscles you never knew existed on your body which totally hurts but feels so good at the same time. Might be going for Yoga with mom on Wednesday night.

By the way, I've signed up for a Foundation Course on Biomedical Science and I got a spot! I'm so excited and happy! Gonna work hard for this damn thing. Feeling a little scared because I haven't studied for so long, and also the fact I've never taken human biology before. Good thing I have smart friends who I can look to for help. =)

-----

To everyone who has been concerned for me, I'm alright now. Everything will get better in time. *hugs* I'm learning to stand on my own feet and continuing on my journey. Thanks for all the concern and encouragements.

-----

Taken from the movie Kung Fu Panda, I love this qoute from Master WuGui: 'Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift. That is why it is called The Present.'

Everyone have a great week ahead! I know I am. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment