Tuesday 24 June 2008

My Life according to...

My Ipod list..

Was looking through the archives of a friend's blog and I came across a past post he did. Since I'm bored and at work, might as well have some fun with it.

So what you do is to:
1.Open your music library.
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the ‘next’ button.
6. Don’t lie.

Opening credits: Go To War - Akon Feat Papoose
Waking up: Kiss You - Cassie Feat Ryan Leslie
First day of High School: Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
Falling in love: Hundred - The Fray
Fight song: Run It (Remix) - Chris Brown Feat Bow Wow and JD
Breaking up: Lie About Us - Avant Feat Nicole Schezinger
Prom: I Salute - Tyrese
Life: As The World Turns - Eminem
Mental breakdown: Dem Jeans - Chingy Feat Jermaine Dupri
Driving: It Had Better Be Tonight - Michael Buble
Flashback: Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
Getting back together: Fighting Over Me - Paris Hilton
Wedding: Get In, Get Fit - Ciara
Birth of child: Beautiful Girl - Kim Ah Jung (From the 200 pong Beauty Soundtrack)
Final battle: Too Little Too Late - JoJo
End credits: Watch Your Back - 50 Cent

Gosh... So Random! But hmm.. some actually makes sense.. Lol... Like if I were to wake up with someone next to me, I'll really give the special someone a kiss. For fight song and mental breakdown, I'll probably be going to a club to get it all out of my system. I like the birth of a child though, to have the title as A Beautiful Girl. =)

Haha... This is strange and fun! Try it if you run out of blog materials... Heehee... Or you could be like me and just youtube link.. =P

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment