Thursday 13 January 2011

My own nest

It's so hard just trying to get into the queue for a new flat. Sigh..

Seeing others who has already established their own nest makes me sooooo envious and jealous..

Sigh... Why oh why is it so hard to get a new one..............

Unlike in the US, where there's more houses than people can afford, the property prices in Sg is shooting up and up and stays up there too.

So annoying and disheartening. Especially when other people just get it on the first try! This coming 1 would be try number 3.

I hope we will get something soon~!

-----

On a brighter note, I'm gonna seriously start on that diet I've been pushing back forever. Low carbs, and lots of veges and fruits for me. At least until the Chinese New Year period. =P

I need to be able to fit into those beautiful dresses I bought. This year is hassle-free shopping because I bought everything online. Haha.. Internet ftw!

I got these pretties:
Super girly for me. Fits alright, but I look kind of fat in it. Esp the arms area..

Super skin-tight. I'd better lose some weight before attempting this dress again, or the CNY gorging will fill this dress to its seam!

This one is my favourite! So demure and chinese.. Haha! Gonna get a flower hair accessory and wear it like the model for that day itself!

This one I really really lust for. But it's all sold out. Saded.. But this dress has many many possibilities, don't you think? Wedding dinner/nice family dinner etc. Makes you stand out. Esp when you accessorize it with a thin black belt at the waist. Super hot~!

Internet shopping makes my world all happy and cheery again. No crowds, no rude people spoiling your day, and best of all, in the comfort of your own house~!

I can't wait till it's CNY! It's my favourite festival of all! You get to play non-stop, no work for 2 days straight, see your extended family and best of all.. THE FOOD! NOMNOMNOM!

All my fave dishes can only be eaten during CNY cos mum only cooks it during the special time. I love her braised vegetables in red-fermented beancurd sauce. YUMS! I can eat that on top on white rice all day long! Just thinking about it makes me drool~!

Haha.. Ok! Diet starts tomorrow! Work towards a greater goal for the CNY!

Sorry for boring you guys, but I'm getting seriously distracted here by the thoughts of the yummy foods!

Nites you all! Have a great week, stay safe and healthy!

2 comments:

  1. Cute dresses. :D

    I don't think you need to diet at all Ivy. You're fine the way you are. You're not skinny and you're not fat. Perfect in my book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..

    I think I need to start exercising though.. To keep fit.. But it's sooo hard.. Especially with all the nice munchies everywhere~!

    ReplyDelete