Wednesday 19 January 2011

Reality Tv

I've recently got a new bundle of channels for my cable TV, and 1 on them shows reality TV and E! News all day long. That's a bad thing because I've realised that they are extremely addictive. Haha.. Been watching and following Keeping up with the Kardashians, Giuliana and Bill and E! News all day long. Also included in the bundle is Food Network Asia and Asian Food Channel.

So many programmes to be watched and not enough Ivys to watch em. Haha.. So it's no wonder I've been spending huge amounts of time vegetating in front of the TV whenever I can. Because Dad uses the TV outside to play his Gran Turismo on PS3, we sorta have a tug of war for the TV in the living room, because whenever he's home, he's on his game. Only time I get to watch it is when no one is around, or when he's off overseas for work.

Other than TV, I've just been playing some games with friends, and watching new American series. Recently downloaded a series titled Preety Little Liars. So far, it's quite alright, but it's kind of like I-know-what-you-did-last-summer mixed in with a little GossipGirl. The girls are all really cute though.

Can't wait for Glee, Bones, CSI, Private Practise, Hellcats and Big Bang Theory to resume.

Been really practising hard for my driving too. Just had my last lesson for today. Test will be on this Friday afternoon, and I've been having butterflies just thinking about the test. I'm such a disaster when I'm under heaps of stress. Sigh. I hope I pass this time round. I'll feel super demoralised if I fail yet again.

Anyways, hope everyone is good and healthy. =) Feels like such a long week already, only half of it is gone. 2 more days to go!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment