Monday 10 January 2011

Raining raining...

I took the sick day off to rest today, because blocked/runny nose and coughing kept me up all night. The drugs that I've been taking doesn't help me to sleep at all. Grrr...

Resting at home alone is so boring.. No one to talk to, no one to cook for you and take care of you. Totally sucks.. But I did get a much needed rest, and no stress at all today.. Haha..

It's been raining the whole day too. Nice and cold night to fall asleep to. Will take some super drowsy medication soon so I can sleep better tonight.

I dunno if it's just me, but whenever I fall sick, I have this insatiable crave to eat and eat non stop. And it's those foods that I absolutely have to keep away from. Sigh..

Can't wait until I get well, and then it's back to eating my fave foods, and baking up a storm.

4 more weeks until my course starts~! I can't wait!

P.S. Cherry, is it ok for you to gimme the recipe for your pho? =P Thanks heaps!

3 comments:

  1. It's raining here too. *_* Been raining for the last 3 days.

    I'll be happy to give you my mum's pho recipe but first I have to take pictures of all the ingredients so you know what I mean. There are some ingredients that only the vietnamese shops have and I'm not sure if you would have it over there. You probably would but just in case, I'll take photos so you'll know what I'm talking about. Also, it usually takes 4-6 hours for the soup to be ready. ^^

    Are you in a hurry to cook this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. Not really.. It'll be a good treat for my dad, since he loves beef noodle soup.. Haha..

    No hurry, just whenever you do it.. Haha..

    Thanks Cherry!

    ReplyDelete