Thursday 14 February 2008

Happy Valentine's Day~!

Things I saw today,

1) People that are dressed up to go out with their other halves.
2) Guys holding bouquets of flowers and bags of present.
3) People taking 2 days worth of medical leave because they know they are not gonna be sleeping tonight. =P

My ideal way to celebrate V-day would be just to have dinner with the one I love. =) But because we can't have dinner together this year, he got me my next fave thing on the list.


My fave flowers. =)



Thanks babyee.. The flowers smell so sweet.


Happy Valentine's Day to all you couples out there. =)

4 comments:

  1. aww that's sweet of him. Should kick him in the balls if he didn't send you anything hahahaha.

    The flowers are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gwod ...
    i feel for u steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..

    Cherry is so violent.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUAHhahahah me? neveeeeer! I'm an angel! /cough /cough :D

    ReplyDelete