Sunday 17 February 2008

How I spent my...

22nd birthday this year.

I had a very nice 22nd celebration with my family these year 2 days before the actual date because everyone had plans on my birthday. So, we celebrated on Friday at this nice Japanese restaurant for their buffet. =)

It was a pretty fun night, even though my dad came late (because he was fixing his car), but he made it. =) I like our family outings/dinner maybe because for me, family is quite important to me. My family gets along pretty well, and we are much closer now than we were before. And also, my parents pay for most things when we go out for dinner. Heehee..

But that aside, I honestly have to say that if I were to go anywhere away from them for a long period of time, I'll miss my family the most. In fact, when I was in Sydney, I was making calls to my bro every other day. And when I arrived at the airport, I was so happy to see my parents, I wanted to hug my mom. Haha.. We're not really a very 'touchy' family, which means we dun say 'I love you' or hug much. =) Very traditional chinese family, I guess.

So dinner with the family for my birthday celebration is always fun. =) I prefer that over presents of any sort. =P Here's 2 pictures I took on that night (2 pictures of food).





I'm hungry again now...

So anyway, today was my actual birthday and I spent the day lazing at home. Haha.. I woke up at noon, had lunch and was watching movies in my room. =) I watched Alvin and The Chipmunks today. I also tried making some buffalo wings, but they weren't that fantastic. Need to add more spices and salt the next time. =)

I had a few birthday messages from my friends, so thanks to all who remembered. And thats how I celebrated my birthday. This year is a tad bit boring because Mat's not here to celebrate it with me. But I have some surprises for my dear boy when he arrives because we did not get to celebrate together this year. I've already got his present, and when he's here, we're going to this nice restaurant Sage for a nice romantic belated birthday dinner for both of us. =)

I've already got everything planned out. We are gonna go to places to eat, shop and sight-see. =P Hope everything works out on his side. =)

Ok, I think thats it for now. Good night everyone and have an awesome week ahead. =)

7 comments:

  1. wtf?
    howcome the sushi looks like it's been raped by Mike the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Ivy :D. Dinner looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahaha steve needs some sex

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be more worried about yourself than me Matt as im sure i get far more than you do :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ....boys will always be boys :P

    ReplyDelete