Sunday 3 February 2008

Lazy..

It's been a decadent day for me. I woke up today at about 1 pm in the afternoon, then proceeded to do nothing but eat and watch tv for the whole day. =P That's how I love my weekend.

Although I was doing a little bit of spring cleaning in the afternoon when my parents came back. Was going through 2 boxes of stuffs I totally forgot. I found pictures from my high school days, all the sticker photos and lots of my Blue stuffs~!

I threw everything away~! I had magazines that were never opened, posters I bought still in the covers and files of clipping and print outs of them. I estimated about a few hundred dollars which I spent on all those. So now, I'm left with their autographed picture biography and 4 albums of their pictures taken the first time I ever saw them and fell in love with them. Debs and I were so crazy back then. Instead of finding time to go out with real actual boys, we spent all our time and money on a band who had legion of screaming female fans. It was fun and fantastic! I miss being a silly teenager.

Being an adult is boring. So many choices to make, so many responsibilities. But being an adult has it's perks too, like getting to stay out till late at night, getting married and making babies~! Heehee.. Oh, and getting a job. The only thing I like about my job is the paycheck. Because at the end of every month, you know you haven't suffered for nothing and that you get to enjoy what you earn. And everyone knows that money is very important in this world where we live in. It's not everything, but it's important if you want the basic comforts in life. That, for me, would be a TV, a PC, lots of food, games to play with and a nice place to call my own (aka my room)

Anyhoos, I'm so totally looking forward to the Lunar New Year. All the red packets, the food and the visiting of relatives and friends. =) Wish you guys all a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment