Thursday 7 February 2008

Have you ever...

asked your special someone why they love you?

I know it's cheesy and all, but I think it's a very reasonable question. I go through everyday asking myself why would anyone wanna love me. I'm grumpy and moody (sometimes for no reason what-so-ever), I like to whinge a lot, I like things done my way, I talk too much and I tend to be mean a lot of times. I like to procrastinate and am really untidy.

So tell me, why would anyone love someone with heaps of faults like me. I've asked that particular question to a certain Mr Y a lot, but... he doesn't really answer my question. His answers make me afraid, because is he gonna love me the same way he does now maybe 3 years down into the relationship?

I'm afraid because what if someone else better comes along for him, and decides that she likes him? I've been to Australia and trust me, there's a lot more better-looking girls than me where he's at. What happens then? Sigh.. Maybe I shouldn't even be thinking too much into this. Maybe I should just enjoy whatever I have with him now, live for the moment and not think about the future.

Gah, I hate it when I feel so insecure. Or maybe because I wish that sometimes, men would say stuffs like this to us more often, because we need the assurance from them.

-----

I'm not sure... Maybe it's just me. I dunno. Oh well, whatever..

3 comments:

  1. It's all about the sex Ivy. :P

    the rest can go down the drain in men's opinion ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. shuddap steve =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL hon. Just ignore him Ivy. You need more than sex to keep a relationship working :P

    Earlier in our relationship I felt exactly the same way as you and yes just take each day as it comes. If you're meant to be with each other..you'll find a way to always be together. Just enjoy being with each other for now :D.

    ReplyDelete