Tuesday 19 February 2008

I'm feeling...

sleepy, but really happy.. =)

I woke up early to make lunch for Mom. And I even delivered it to work for her (even though we work at the same place and I had to work too), but hey, it's the thought that counts ok~!

So anyways, I'm quite happy today because everything seems to go well for me today. First, I tried to recreate this pasta dish, Garlic Prawn Pasta, and it came out exactly like the way the restaurant does it! Then work wasn't too overly busy which is a plus, considering that it is a Monday.

Another thing that made me pretty cheerful was the fact that someone actually discussed plans about him coming over to see me! Well, maybe except for the part where he told me that I should go to work as per normal, and he can go meet Dennis (aka Klips/Iharemu) for lunch without me. As if I'll let him outta my sight.. With those 2, you never know what mischief they'll get into!!

Today has been a good day. =) I hope I'll have a good week ahead.

Here's a trailer of 2 movies I want to watch. =) Hope you guys enjoy it.


10,000 BC


Kung-fu Panda

2 comments:

  1. 10000bc looks great. That's what we're planning to watch too. Oh I've watched the chipmunks too. My favourite is Theodore. He's soooooo chubby and cute hahaha.

    Tell Matt to buy us tickets to Singapore too please :D. I wanna meet up with Dennis too!

    TAKE ME, TAKE MEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL...

    According to your hubby, you guys ain't coming to Singapore.

    And yeap, Theodore is my fave too because he looks chubby and silly~!

    ReplyDelete