Friday 10 October 2008

Interview...

I have an interview today. I feel kinda scared and bored. Lol.. There's a lot of things on my mind, but I just feel like I should just go there and try for it. Not gonna think too much first.

Been kind of worried about my health lately. Seems I'm quite toxic inside my body, what with lack of sleep, lots of alcohol and unhealthy food. Need to change that a little.

I'll be getting a new WoW account this weekend I think. To play with some friends and level a character for Wrath of Lich Kicg. But I've been thinking, since we're all 3 hours apart because of Daylight Savings, means I'll only be able to log on weekends for like a few hours. Is it worth it?

Bleah, I've been kinda broke lately so not sure whether I should... Advise please?

5 comments:

  1. Please don't get a WoW account... You get one means we're not going to meet liao lor... And and and, u need money for shopping! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolol...

    You wanna meet me meh?

    Always too busy for me... =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL it's up to you. No one is forcing you hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know its up to me...

    Anyways, I just found out how the thing works. So unless Cherry, you wanna dual bot then you can have the triple xp whenever you want, cause I dun mind. We can kinda take turns.

    So wat do you say, Cherry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dual bot? What do you mean?

    I thought I just recruit you and then you log in your new account, then we can have triple xp until level 60.

    ReplyDelete