Thursday 23 October 2008

Time really..

Flies... Was just noobing around on my bro's pc when I found some really old pics.. Some from 2 years ago even... =P I have changed so much. Both physically and mentally. It's nice to look back at old pictures and reminisce.

-----


Me and Mikey at a restaurant. Taken in 2006.


Seraphina (my cousin) and me. Taken during CNY 2007 in my dad's car.


Taken at our parents' anniversary celebration. Photo taken in Aug 2007.


Me, present. =P

I think I've changed. Although I hope its for the better and not worst.

Anyways, 1 more day till the weekends! Long weekend ahead for me, I am happy.. =)

-----

Was up most of last night finishing my essay. It's a very nice feeling, just concentrating and doing work with Rick Astley in the background singing for me.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment