Tuesday 7 October 2008

Stalker-zilla...

I found out someone is stalking me through my blog
a) Through someone who reads my blog
or
b) by accessing my blog through my own password.
I hope its not (b) because I hope no one is so despicable as to invade anyone's privacy like that.

The reason why this blog is password protected is cause I only want certain people reading it. So whatever is mentioned here should stay here. I don't really appreciate people talking about what I write about to people who no longer has access to the blog.

Now I'm not sure how that particular someone knows things that I know, but I'm taking precautions here. Have already changed my password and I hope you guys reading this blog will not say anything about anything!

I am happy living my life the way I want, and I do not want him to know anything about how I am doing or what my friends are telling me. He's not entitled to anything about my life because he's not part of it anymore.

So please... I don't like my private thoughts being invaded by people I do not care about.
Thanks so much everyone, if you could all just do this little thing for me...

I still love you all.. =)

5 comments:

  1. You do know that anyone can read your blog if they have a google account? They just log in and can access your blog. So if that certain someone has one and knows your blog address, ta-da.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...

    Only invited readers can log in..

    I already tried...

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did u remove him from the invite list?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh btw, u can put a stat counter on ur blog, then u can keep track of who's reading it... can capture ip address etc...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did remove him from invite list.....

    LONG LONG TIME AGOOOOOOOOOO....

    Where to get the stat counter thing?

    ReplyDelete