Monday 20 October 2008

To my dear Guardian Angel, Mr F..

Fate is a funny thing. According to Wikipedia, Fate is defined by Destiny, which sorta means everything in life is predetermined for us.

So I guess that it's fate that I should thank for me to get to know Mr F.

Mr F is one of my 2 very best friends. He has always been there when I needed someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on and when I'm just being unreasonable. He was the one who helped pick me up when I was really down, encourage me when I'm feeling lost and giving me advice when I need them. He's also there to feed my emotion-neediness, always patient with me and always makes me laugh.

He has helped me grow as a better person. Helped me become more independent. Helped make me see that being happy and loving myself is more important than what others think. Helped me come out of the shell I was trapped in. Helped me see that I'm worth something, and not to lose faith in myself.

He's a very funny guy, full of charm, but sometimes can be real kid at heart. He's a very thoughtful person, who thinks through everything he does, but sometimes think too much about little stuffs. Which just makes him more unique and one of a kind.

Overall though, he's a nice guy through and through. He is very protective of the people he calls friends and family, and I'm truly honoured that I belong to his circle of friends. One could not ask for a better friend and guardian angel.

So on this very special day of his, I would like to dedicate this song to him. I would also like to thank him for being a friend when I needed when I was lost. For being himself.

For being the footprints in the sand of my life.


So to Mr Vu Quang Nguyen, Happy 32nd Birthday to you. May all your wishes come true for the coming year and have a happy day today... You earned it! =)

Love you heaps, my Guardian Angel!

1 comment:

  1. Woah this Mr F dude, is like in someone's word AWESOME! NOT!!

    ReplyDelete