Wednesday 11 February 2009

Day 1

Of going cold turkey.. =)

It's going pretty well I guess.. Trying not to think about him... And I cant check to see if he's online anymore because I took him off my list.. It's also good to have plans to look forward to, so you dun think so much..

I guess it all comes down to whether he still wants to be with me a not.. If he doesn't, I'm fine with his decision.. If yes then maybe we'll see.. I've realised my problem is that I tend to get sucked in too deep into things... Trying to un-suck myself right now, so I dun feel so emo all the time..

-----

Also, something strange happened today.. Some old man came up to me, told me a story about how he needed to get to the hospital and see the doctor there, and needed some cash to pay for transport.. I gave him $10 and felt very hmmm after... Cos I'm not sure if he's telling the truth, but I dun wanna be held responsible if he really is telling the truth, and I didn't help him.. So yea, I think of it as a good deed for the week I guess... Haha...

Work was alright, and my tests for this week is all over! I did pretty darn good and I'm so proud of myself.. =) Now to tackle the last lab report due tomorrow.. Hee... =P

-----

I'm thinking of lifting the password thing off my blog... Is it a good idea? I'm not too sure.. Wanna talk to someone about it, but I dunno who to talk about it to.. So I guess, leave me a comment, whoever you might be, if I should take the password thingy off my blog..

Much appreciated..

That's about it I guess.. Half the week is over already! Weekends soon! YAY!
Have an enjoyable rest of the week everyone~!

*hugs*

-----

-Updated at 1.20am Singapore timing-
I've been reading some of his old posts on his old blog.. And all I can say, maybe I'm just to inexperienced and young for a mature person like him.. I know he has many many girls who are around him most times.. He has many many experience with girls.. He has just alot more things than I do.. I'm starting to think too much again..

Maybe it's just me.. I'm the god damned freaking problem... Sigh...

Nights everyone..

4 comments:

  1. omfg your that song....

    brings back memories huh...

    haha.

    just make it public if u feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think don take off the p/w...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...

    ekaj: Yeap.. Memories... I made you watch that movie with me, if I remember correctly... Lol..

    Hegdehog: It's easier for people to go read, so they dun have to keep asking, and I dun have to keep repeating...

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least its not harry potter ;p

    ReplyDelete