Monday 9 February 2009

Sigh..

I hate it when I feel like that.. I have a test tomorrow and the day after, but I cant concentrate on studying at all.. I thought I would be fine, but I'm not..

A friend asked me if I had the choice to become a vampire, would I and I answered with a very definite yes. Then he goes on to tell me, because life is short and uncertain, which is why we have to enjoy what we have.

For me, even if it means being alone, I would gladly take it. Because to be human, you'll feel more, than when you're a vampire. Less hurt, less lonely and less pain..

What more could you ask for?

-----

I dunno how you can do it, but I dun think I can do it anymore.. Much as I would wanna make it work and be with you as fast as I can. I dun think I can go through this period anymore. It's getting harder and harder for me to not care when you dun talk to me, or even be there when I need you.

This is so much more different than when we were still friends. At least you cared more. Right now, since you have so much on your mind.. Maybe it's time you stop worrying about me..

I will be fine..

No comments:

Post a Comment