Thursday 26 February 2009

I almost.

Died today I suppose... I was 10cm away from getting hit by a truck... I felt indifferent to it, strangely, while my friends were totally in shock...

Well, if it's your time to go, it's your time...

So maybe today wasn't, so I can blog about and still talk to people.. =) I guess I have to be grateful for that...

But like I said, I'm feeling indifferent.. Just kinda numb.. Oh well, gonna go have a rest now.. Totally sleep-deprived now...

Have a good weekend! Driving lesson tomorrow.. Hope I get through it alive.. =P

-----

Sigh.. I'm spiralling again... And to think I was doing so well... Little things that I remember hurt.. Little things that I see hurt... I should just stop... I have friends who care, but still, why do I feel so alone...

I must learn not to cry anymore..

1 comment: