Monday 2 February 2009

I hate it when..

People promises you something, or says something, and it doesn't happen.. It makes you disappointed and I hate disappointment... And it hurts more when it's someone you care about doing something like that... Verbal hurt are definitely more painful compared to physical.. At least your body will heal up in time, whereas the heart takes a longer time to.. And little things can rip the wound up again...

It's harder for me, to try to be normal...When I know it's not normal, and the things I want cannot come true.. I'm like the Sleeping Beauty who will never wake up because my prince will never be able to find me.. Because maybe one way or another, I'm meant to sleep for eternity and never wake up to live a life with anyone...

Oh well, maybe fate wants me to be alone... I'm gonna have to get used to it... Just that it gets so god-damned lonely at night when you have time to think and can't sleep... Doesn't help that I'm listening to sad songs too.. Lol...

-----

On a side note, I'm finally inked up. =) That's like the 1 thing that has cheered me up a little.. It hurt like hell, but well worth all the pain I had to go through... Here's like 3 pictures taken at different process....


Just the outlines...


Shading next...


The final masterpiece...

My tattoo artist is very good too.. He made it really quick, cos I was in pain, and he free-handed my tattoo, and added details, colours... =P It was bigger than I intended it to be, and wasn't on my back like I wanted it to.. But he gave good advice and did wat he felt would be a much better tattoo for me..

Btw, my bro is the world's most awesomest person.. In my life... He tagged along with me, and held my hand while I went through the whole thing... =) Thanks so much, Wolfie! And I think, for someone who hates needles, I did considerably well.. I remember just concentrating on my breathing the whole time to get me through the process..

That's it for this week.. Hope everyone have a good one, stay safe, take care of yourself and remember to tell the people you care about how much they mean to you..

P.S. I know I'm kinda pudgy, I blame the CNY non-stop snacking and eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment