Tuesday 24 February 2009

Rah~!

Things are starting to kinda strange around here... Especially when you're single.. =P

Cherry (who's a matchmaker at heart) is trying to matchmake me with her frens~!!!! And mom has been asking me, not so subtlely, to try and get a local BF..

What's so bad about being single? Lol.. Things are so weird, makes me feel so weird too...

-----

On another note, Des (an online friend) apparently has found someone he fancies.. Which I'm happy for because he really is a nice guy through and through.. =) After what happened previously, I think he really deserves a nice girl.. All the best, Des!

-----

I've been thinking of getting another tattoo, maybe when I get down to Sydney.. =P Sharlene was so right, it is addictive!! HAhahaha..

Anyways, have a good week everyone.. Mine's gonna be awesome-ly stressful~! Yippee...~

2 comments:

  1. *^_^*

    I can't help it! :P If I see two compatible people then I have to matchmake hahah

    ReplyDelete