Saturday 7 February 2009

Just came back...

From my Thai boxing training, and boy am I tired... Tough training today I must say... And I'm feeling the strain everywhere.. Met up with some of Sharlene's friends after that for some food and drinks...

Now I'm home, feeling tired and itchy..

Been a long day today, cos I did meet up with Debs for lunch and it was a looong lunch, considering we went at the start of the buffet and left 30 mins before they closed. =P

Here are some pics I took of the food I had..

My appetizers.. Sashimi, salads and sushi


Some seafood... Love the tempura fish and fried leek flowers..


Some paper soup thingy.. All vegetable here...


The pretty pretty flames... =)


Ginseng Chicken Soup, Tempura and Cold Soba Noodles


The last and final part of the meal, Desserts!

It was pretty fun, since I haven't had so much time in a long while to do what I like..

-----

On another note.. I miss him... =(

I dunno if he misses me, but I really do miss him a lot.. We've spent less time talking now and it just feels weird..

I think about him, wondering if he thinks about me too..

Maybe I'm thinking too much.. Maybe it's a good thing.. Maybe we're meant just to be friends...

It's just that, whenever I'm home, I look to see if he's on.. When I log onto my email, Im hoping he sent me an email.. When I look at my phone, I wish he would call, or send me something..

Somehow, it feels like I have 2 best friends who are too busy for me.. But then again, that's how life is.. Everyone have their lives and it's more important than mine..

I'll be fine... I always am...

-----

Good night everyone.. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment