Tuesday 10 February 2009

I really dread..

Coming home nowadays.. Much as I would love to just come home and sleep away all my troubles, I cant.. Because I can't get to sleep...

I think too much, and I mope around...

Somehow, everything has gone back all the way to before when we were just normal acquaintance.. It feels just like when I was in an on-off relationship once... He feels like it, he calls.. He's busy, he doesn't call.. He wants to hang out with his homies, he doesn't call..

I'm confused... He says he likes me and all, but I dun feel anything like that from him anymore.. I'm starting to feel numb...

Guess I'll be like that too then.. Makes no sense for me to call him and tell him stuffs anymore.. Dunno why I keep falling into the hole that I keep digging for myself..

All I'm doing is getting myself hurt for no reason what so ever..

Whatever it is, I've set another course of my plans now.. And like I said previously, I'm gonna go ahead, on my own..

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm we really need to have this vent date. Wanna have it this Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..

    Cherry, I cant..

    I'll only be free 5-5.30.. After that I have my Boxing class, so I have to leave at 530 sharp..

    If you can make yourself available then, sure thing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poo. I'll just log on msn whenever I'm free then. Hopefully we can catch each other! hhaha

    ReplyDelete