Friday 6 February 2009

OK...

So here's a pic of the peeling, flaking tattoo.. =P
I think you can see it pretty clearly that it's totally flaky..


I've been dropping dead skin cells everywhere I went today.. It's like I said, kinda cool in a disgusting way.. I'm loving my tattoo everyday.. Having mixed reactions everywhere from people I know, mostly good.. But then again, as long as I love it, who cares wat others think? As long as the people I care most about thinks it's cool, that's all that matters to me. =)

-----

I've gone nuts and rented like 5 arty farty type movies, and since I have tomorrow off.. Gonna polish a few off.. Just finished watching Silk (starring Keira Knightley) and now watching Jasmine Women (starring Joan Chen and Zhang Ziyi).. So far so good.. A dose of culture for me.. =)

Aight, that's enough update for this week.. Have a great weekend people!

No comments:

Post a Comment