Sunday 15 March 2009

The end of crunchtime...

Finally... I'm totally done with this term, exams and assignment deadlines~! Wooooooo!!!

Feeling very tired and relieved.. Now to look forward to the last term before I'm finally done to start applying for Uni.. =) Very excited about that prospect..

-----

Over the weekend, it felt great to be somewhere enjoying myself where there's sun, sea and sand.. =) Went to the beach with a few of my friends plus my cousin, Tabby.. We played dodgeball, 'monkey' and Captain's ball.. Did some suntanning too, and I have really ugly bikini lines which I hope to rectify soon~! Although playing all those is fun, I would prefer to just lie on the mat, and suntan with music playing and a good book to enjoy or a friend to chat with..

While I was there, I got a call from someone asking me if I'm home that afternoon cause apparently, I had a delivery waiting to be sent.. I was really confused and had no idea who would send me anything... So I had a great surprise waiting for me when I got back..

Went to VivoCity for dinner with the gang after washing up and headed home.. All of us were really really tired and burnt.. I'm actually starting to hurt from too much sun which is a first for me.. =( But other than that, was a fun day cause I got to relax, get a tan and spend time with my cuzzie Tabby..


Tabby and I, after washing up.. =)

When I got home, finally saw my surprise and it was so awesome.. Someone sent me a bouquet of flowers.. =) That really made my day because it was such a sweet thing to do too..

Thank you so much~! *hugs* I really really liked the flowers, and the thought that comes with it...


The whole bouquet which came in heaps of my few fave colours...


The card.. =)

So anyways, that's about it for updates this week.. Hope you all have a great one ahead~! Take care of yourselves and families!!

2 comments: