Thursday 26 March 2009

Lol...

I just majorly pissed my dear dear brother off.. By accidentally deleting 50gb worth of animes he downloaded.. HAHAHA...

Oh well, it was accidental, and it can be downloaded again... So wat's the big deal for him to go all emo?

Boys will always be boys..

And in my defense, I was just doing wat he told me to after using the external hard drive.. He gave me a lecture on always deleting all the files I put on after using it, and it was only 1 folder which I left in there.. So after that, I always cleaned everything out..

How was I to know that he transferred his animes into the thing... I used it and then cleaned it out.. Just wat he told me to.. Not my fault I was clueless about it... Granted I should have been more careful but it was 1 something in the morning dammit!

Oh well, seems like I have to avoid him on the weekends then... Lol.. Which means no WoW for me unless I wanna use tat crappy PC which will drive me insane!

Lol.. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: