Tuesday 31 March 2009

Talk talk and more talk...

It's nice to talk to people and get their opinions. 1 situation can be seen and interpreted in many many ways..

Like for example, to 1 friend, I'm attention seeking.. I do agree, to a certain extent only.. I am trying to attract certain person's attention. Another friend said that it could be mistaken for attention seeking-ness and goes on to tell me what's so bad about it..

Oh well, I guess I should stop being that because it's not working.. But it's alright.. =)

As much as things have been bugging me, I've decided to just be cool about things... Now I have to work towards finishing this last term of my studies, before I can start applying for Uni.. Then I can start planning for the future once I've gotten a spot in the desired uni..

I need to start being more optimistic. I need to be more active, socially and physically. Exercise makes me happy and helps me lose the fats I've accumulated. Being lazy makes me sad and when I'm sad, I eat..

I need to start taking care of myself. =) Been popping supplements like they're candy, hoping it will help with the mood swings, overall well-being and helping my metabolism work normally. I think I have to love myself first before I can start loving anyone..

Will be playing less WoW I think, cos it makes me feel lazy and emo... Dunno why but it does... I wanna start taking up swimming.. So many things to do, so little time..

I think I'm rambling... Training was pretty tough.. I can already feel the strain and I can say very proudly, I did not slack today!!! Did everything and I'm happy.. Maybe when I finally get to my ideal weight of 48kg, I will feel more confident about myself.. That's a total of 4 kgs and I will go back to being underweight, but I think I will be happy...

Hmmm... Anyways, I;d better stop now.. Not sure what I'm writing.. Hahaha... Good night everyone.. Have an awesome week..

No comments:

Post a Comment