Wednesday 18 March 2009

Unbeautiful...

If anyone were to tell me 2 months ago that things would turn out this way, I would never have believed them.

2 months ago, I was happy. I was contentedly satisfied with my life and had someone special. I made new friends and found a few good ones I could rely on among them. I was having fun in class, with my 2 best classmates.

But now, I'm alone and that someone special back then is now no more than a polite hi-bye friend who knows a lot about me and my deepest darkest secrets. I still have those good friends who are still as reliant as ever, and found a few more new ones. 1 of the classmates is starting to annoy me, because I feel like she's constantly picking on me.

What a huge difference someone's life can go through in such a short time.

Sometimes, I wonder why do people try so hard when things are gonna just turn out bad? Hope? Or just for the sake of trying? Sometimes you just reach a point whereby you ask yourself, why bother?

People drift apart, people change and circumstances change. Change is constantly going to happen and nobody can stop it.

I feel like giving up sometimes.. Feel so tired trying and trying when I know it's gonna fail.. Sigh...

-----

Went out with my cousins today. I'm kinda worried about them and the environment they are in right now. I'm hoping to help them as much as I can. Another reason as to why I'm spending more time with them is maybe because I'm lonely and I feel like I need some companionship. I could probably look for my 2 best friends but 1 is busy rushing her assignments, and the other is having some difficulties in his life right now. So I'd rather not bother them..

These 2 girls are also kinda like the sisters I never got to have. I also hope that they would come to me when they have a problem to discuss before doing anything silly.

Anyways, back to the story, I brought them out for dinner, then shopping after. It was just a nice time to hang out with them and just listen to them talk, bicker and give them comments/advices about certain things. Took some pics today throughout..

Gonna let the pics speak for themselves..


The pot of yummies


Seraphina, making a face


Tabatha, being a waitress.. =P

-----

After shopping, went to N.Y.D.C for desserts


The Kiddies


=)


Me trying to take a self-pic of all of us...


A proper pic taken by the waiter.. =P


Cookie Monster Mudpie


I like this shot of them.. Hungry hungry hippos!


My apple crumble with vanilla ice-cream and whipped cream.. Satisfied the craving I had for them finally! It was heavenly...

-----

On our way home, we mucked a bit more...


I like this, too bad it's blurred cause of the zooming.. -.-"

After a few tries...




Finally a nice one!

-----

Purchases for the week.. =)

All bought today.. =)



Bought over the weekend.. =) Needed it as my main source of entertainment.. Can't get myself to actually update it with songs though.. So it's staying in the box until I find time to do all that's needed...

-----

Last random pic of the day...


=)

Have a good week..

No comments:

Post a Comment