Tuesday 24 March 2009

I feel...

happy... Tired but happy... =) I dunno why but I;ve been laughing and smiling a lot today.. Maybe because I've been hanging out with frineds today... I love all my friends... Heehee..

Was bored at work before and did something I seldom would do.. I took pictures of myself.. The big eyes, close up type self portrait.. Never knew my eyes are so big.. Fully loved the colour of my eyes tho.. =P

Because this is my blog, I'm gonna post one up because I can and because I think I am cute!! And also because I love myself! Haha.. Enjoy the rest of the week~!


XOXO from Foxyspirit!

4 comments:

  1. lol, cute la cute la... haha... and still have apple pie? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have....

    That extra crispy one lo.. =P I need to taste a piece first leh, if pass then give you.. When you free? It's been almost 5 days le leh, can still eat a not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL I liiiiiiiiiiiiike!!!! Cute indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i donno leh, i don make apple pie... lol, u eat liao then tell me edible anot la... hahaha...

    ReplyDelete