Monday 30 March 2009

I can't...

think straight now.. My head hurts... But not as much as my heart hurts... Seriously, I should stop all these things... It's only making my life more complicated than it should..

My existence should be fairly simple, make friends, study, get a good job and that's it... So why then do I have all these complicated feelings going through me?

Sigh.. I think I'm babbling..

I'm feeling scared actually... Of change.. I know change is good sometimes... But it's change in people that scares me.. Change in the situations that scare me...

Because these are things you cannot control, which makes you vulnerable when it happens, and you can't do shit about it.

Like friends for example... You think you know them, and then situations change and suddenly, you feel like you dunno them anymore.. That's how I lost a few friends... Also with relationships, you give your all into it.. Listen to him, give up everything you love for him.. Then situation changes, and he decides he doesn't want you anymore, and you're left alone again...

I hate feeling lonely.. But I feel alone so much... Even when I'm with friends, and I try to blend in, be happy and cheerful... Sometimes, you feel like you dun belong...

Sigh... I'm so so tired.. Can I just go into a dreamless slumber and never awake from it...?

No comments:

Post a Comment