Sunday 8 March 2009

I've just realised...

As much as I can dish out good advices, when it actually comes down to doing it, I suck at it.. I realize I can be a good friend and lend a listening ear.. =) And the advices I give out sometimes are actually pretty darn good, only if you have the will to do it..

I've been bored and unmotivated at home today to study and I have a test tomorrow.. Yikes... But I know I can do it.. Cause I'm good like that.. Haha..

As for the other things that's been bugging me, I think I'll start to slowly let go and not expect anymore.. Much as I want to control things around me, the only thing that's in control is my life and how I wanna live it.

The only thing I can ever expect so much is from myself..

Also, another thing is that feelings cannot be forced.. =) If it comes it comes.. The worst type of love is the type that will never be reciprocated by the other person. So as sadistic as I am with pain, I'm gonna let myself go from this particular type of pain.. =P It causes nothing but emotional distress and then there'll be no more cheerful me..

I miss the old me.. The one who doesn't care about anything, who doesn't let silly things like these bother me... =) And just have loads of fun and laughs..

So I've decided to just concentrate on being happy..

Whether its being myself or wearing a mask.. As long as the people around me enjoys my company, I'll still be happy...

Anyways, have a great week ahead... Wish me luck for my week of exams~!
*Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment