Thursday 5 March 2009

Quick Update~!

Heya guys.. Haven't updated in a while, cause I've been terribly busy.. A lot has happened, but it seems pretty insignificant so hence my absence..

Anyways, my air ticket has been confirmed.. I'll be in Sydney 23rd Dec 2009 and will fly back on the 12th Jan 2010.. Will be booking my accomodations maybe in Aug. So much to plan, and I totally need to be saving monies.. Bills are killing me...

So I'll be most probably staying home more often and wow... Haha..

-----

Will be going to the beach tomorrow.. That will be good, I hope... Let's all pray for good weather..

Also, will be having my exams next week, I know I should be studying but then again, I'm a procrastinator, which isn't always good..

-----

I had my 1st sparring session the other day and OMG, I got my arse KICKED!!! Lol.. It was really fun though.. Will be doing it again soon, I hope...

Been listening to the radio a lot lately, maybe due to the fact my instructer Alvin always plays the radio during our training... Btw, he is so hot~! Hahaha... Been having heaps of fun at training cause we've been making friends, and they are all really nice people... Good bods too.. Heehee...

Aite, me signing off now...

Hope to update with pictures soon!
Have a great rest of the week~!

-----

P.S. The radio has been playing really funny ads.. With really funny quotes which I will share with you.. It's basically about relationships and the differences between males and females...

1. Men tell small lies. 'That dress looks great on you.' Women tell big lies. 'Yes, the baby is yours.'

2. Never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and never dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment